by Kat Mañalac8/10/2018
Our 3rd Female Founders Conference (FFC) of 2018 is on September 15 in Silicon Valley. This year, for the 5th anniversary of the conference, we decided to host three conferences throughout the U.S., and our final stop will be at YC’s office in Mountain View.
Since 2014, Y Combinator’s Female Founders Conference has been helping women who want to start and run their own startups. We believe creating a platform where successful women can share their stories and advice with founders who are just getting started is one way to bring about even more successful women-led companies.
Attendees will meet YC partners, our alumnae, and other entrepreneurs and investors. The half-day event will feature talks and panels, followed by a reception.
* Christina Cacioppo, Cofounder and CEO, Vanta
* Tiffany Chu, Cofounder and COO, Remix
* Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, Cofounder and CEO, Promise
* Jess Lee, Partner, Sequoia Capital / Cofounder and CEO, Polyvore
* Holly Liu, Visiting Partner, Y Combinator / Cofounder and Chief Development Officer, Kabam
* Ashley Wong, Founder and CEO, Gemnote
* Alexandra Zatarain, Cofounder and CMO, Eight
If you’d like to attend, sign up here by September 4.
FFC Office Hours: We’ll also be hosting one-on-one office hours with female founders in San Francisco on September 14. If you’d like to meet with us for office hours, you can sign up using the same form. Sign up here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kat is the Managing Outreach Officer at YC. She was Chief of Staff to Alexis Ohanian, cofounder of reddit, before joining YC as its Director of Outreach. Prior to that, Kat was at WIRED Magazine.