Staff Software Engineer at Accord
About the role
$160,000 - $200,000 + Equity Package + Benefits
Accord is an early-stage startup (YC 2020) founded by early Stripe and Google Cloud leaders. After spending years designing processes for their scaling, multi-billion dollar sales orgs, they set out to focus on the underlying people problems associated with B2B sales.
Accord is a project management platform, purpose-built for B2B sales. It’s like Asana, Trello, or Figma, but uniquely customer-facing, so sales reps and buyers can work together on the same platform and stay aligned during complex sales cycles.
You will be designing, building, and taking Accord to the next level. We have a fresh modern codebase that you’ll be able to make your own and want to tell your friends about. We’re seeking a founding, experienced full-stack engineers to join our core team.
Life at Accord
Check out our post about what life is like at Accord.
- TechCrunch - Accord launches B2B sales platform with $6M seed
- TechCrunch - B2B sales platform Accord adds $1M to seed round
- Product Hunt - Stripe's bet on buyer-first selling
- Business Insider - The Stripe Mafia: 14 Former Employees Who Launched Their Own Startups
- 🐼 Everyone is a Product Person - We all share the same drive and passion to create.
- 🐝. Radical Collaboration - From Engineering to CS — we work, win, & grow together.
- 🦄 10/10 - 9/10 is not enough. That last 10% delivers 90% of the value.
- 🦁 Integrity Over Everything - What matters is what we do when no one is watching.
Check out inaccord.com/about to lean more about our team and values.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and launching.
- Collaborate directly with product, design, and engineering
- Balance speed and quality, with always an eye for learning quickly
- 6+ years experience as a problem solver
- Be a product focused engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Node.js + TypeScript
- Kubernetes / Docker on GCP
- React + TypeScript
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity package
- Health, dental, life, disability & vision insurance
- Up to $1,000 expendable home office setup
- Trips 2x / year to meet your teammates IRL
- 401k for US Residents
Why you should join Accord
Mission: Build better relationships through radical collaboration.
Accord is an early-stage startup (YC 2020) founded by early Stripe and Google Cloud employees. After spending years designing processes for their scaling, multi-billion dollar sales orgs, they set out to focus on the underlying people problems associated with B2B sales.
Accord is a customer-facing collaborative workspace, built for B2B sales. It’s as flexible as Sheets, structured for collaboration like Asana, but uniquely client-facing, so that buyers & sellers can stay on the same page. If you’re familiar with B2B sales, think “Mutual Evaluation Plans” with superpowers.