Product Designer at Acho
About the role
Acho is building the next-gen cloud data platform for teams across industries to access their data assets with great functionalities and visibility. Today, hundreds of business teams use Acho to transform their processes and unlock more value from their data than ever before. Team Acho is engineering-focused and collaborative. Backed by Y Combinator, VCs, and industry leaders, we aim to solve some of the hardest problems in the data space today.
As an engineer, you'll work on a variety of products and problems all across our company. You'll generate great product ideas, as well as architect, implement, and release them.
We love engineers owning projects, from start to finish. For example, new features often start off as customer ideas. So it could be your responsibility to talk to the customer and scope out what a solution might look like, in addition to actually building it, testing it, documenting it, and releasing iterating on it with the customer.
About the team
Our team is small and agile. As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the Team Leader (CEO) and our Engineering & Tech leaders to communicate the most innovative product ideas and realize them before our clients within a very short time. Team Acho champion great design, seamless UI/UX, and iconic visual branding language.
What you'll be doing on the team:
• Own the design process for our team, collaborating with the product manager, customer advocate, and solution engineers to ship customer value.
• Rapidly build prototypes with apps and codes before working with engineers to ship production-ready, client-facing products.
• Build strong online presence for our product by producing compelling graphics, videos and digital assets for marketing materials.
• Spend time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
• Build strong marketing campaign by communicating our idea with clients
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
• You need to know how to create amazing digital interface using Adobe products or equivalent
• You need to know the basics of front-end development and be able to build prototypes using Vue.js, React.js, Bootstrap etc.
• You need to have at least 3+ years of experience designing, marketing, or selling digital products
• You need to understand some of the basic business logics in B2B markets.
• You need to be very detail oriented and organized.
• You love to write and publish your ideas online.
• You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues,
Acho is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in
Why you should join Acho
Acho helps analysts build data pipeline with no coding. Within a few clicks, an analyst can build a database for data she/he gets from Google Analytics, Stripe or any third-party app. The team is currently based in Boston. We're looking for developers preferably with 2-3 years of experience.