Full Stack Engineer at Activeloop
About the role
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer with exposure to ML, equipped with sophisticated software engineering skills and ability to implement a platform for managing petabyte scale workloads.
We expect you to have:
- [Preferred] Strong Programming Skills (JS, NodeJS, Python etc.)
- Excitement to visualize data (ThreeJS, WebGL etc.)
- Basic Understanding of Containers and Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure)
We also expect you to:
- To join a highly motivated, curious, hardworking explorers in the field of AI
- Have a builder attitude - you love building cool things that matter!
- Work closely with the founding team in developing hyper-scalable software for ML.
- Proactively identify and anticipate problems and provide tangible solutions.
- Enjoy the startup journey towards building endurable, scalable business.
Today delivering valuable insights from unstructured data is difficult. It takes on average an entire month to take a model from research to production. Data scientists and engineers spend a lot of time on managing data. An overwhelming number of tools in use leads to lack of uniformity and repeatability. There is no industry standard for storing unstructured datasets. This leads to heavily manual systems that require constant data wrangling.
Activeloop, an autodata company. We connect raw data to machine learning models, seamlessly. We empower data scientists to focus on training ML models, instead of messing with the data. We enable organizations to unlock the true potential of the unstructured data, faster and cheaper.
The company is founded by PhDs from Princeton University and backed by Y Combinator and other prominent investors from Silicon Valley.
Why you should join Activeloop
Activeloop is building the data store for AI. We provide a simple API for creating, storing, versioning, and collaborating on AI datasets of any size. With Activeloop's open-core stack, you can rapidly transform and stream data while training models at scale. In addition, you can instantly explore and visualize datasets for AI. Activeloop Hub is one of the fastest-growing libraries on GitHub, and is used by Google, Waymo, Red Cross and others.
Activeloop is founded by a team from Princeton, Stanford, Google, Tesla, Equinix employees. We are backed by Y Combinator and other prominent investors from Silicon Valley.