About the role
We’re looking for an experienced (min 2+) software engineers, passionate about productivity! You'll be reinventing calendars with us and helping humans be a lot more effective. As an early member, you'll define principles and culture of Aerotime and be integral in defining long term roadmap of this company.
Product Driven: You think backward from user experience and have a sense of building delightful products. You love listening to customer problems and build for them.
Tinkerer: You enjoy building products for the end goal and what's being shipped and hence are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You love problem solving and enjoy figuring out solutions to hard problems. Our projects are large with open-ended scope.
Depth-first: You love breaking down a problem into smaller pieces and perfecting out smaller machines to make sure the larger ecosystem runs smooth. You're opinionated and have high conviction, which makes you go all-in.
Team player: You appreciate documentation and collaborate via product reviews, code reviews and architecture discussions.
Ethical: Principally, upholds best practices in engineering, security, and design.
Ideal technical experience:
- 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experienced in ML and graph algorithms
Why you should join Aerotime
Aerotime is reinventing calendar to make humans more effective and less busy.
Today's calendar system has a lot of issues that makes it work against us and not for us:
- Spaced out meetings causing a lot of fragmentation and hence wasted time.
- No clear flow in the day. We run from one meeting to another or get distracted by continuous stream of messages.
- Lot of meetings! We've all been there, sitting in meetings where we feel we're not adding any value.
Aerotime fixes them at the core and goes beyond by:
- Automatically grouping all your similar meetings together in one block and nudging the upcoming ones in the right direction. It works for all your meetings, period.
- Bringing your tasks on the calendar. Aerotime figures out the best time for your task automatically and even makes space for it.
- Pulling you out of meetings where you're needed.
Individuals and teams trust Aerotime to help them find flow and run at their peak efficiency, prioritizing work that is important and makes them happy!
We're a design and engineering driven team with experience at LinkedIn and Amazon.