Senior Product Manager at Airbyte
About the role
Airbyte is the upcoming open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs. Within just 12 months, we've built 100+ connectors and we've had 4,000+ companies syncing data with us.
We're backed by some of the world's top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Y Combinator, etc.) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
As the first product manager at Airbyte, you will work closely with both co-founders to define the product vision and strategy. You will work hand-in-hand with engineering and customer success leaders, in order to ensure the voice of the customer is at the foundation of our product roadmap and prioritization. You will help define our tracking system to support actual business cases, in addition to product and engineering processes.
What You'll Do:
- Help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap, with co-founders, engineering and customer success leaders
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and customer’s needs
- Develop positioning and messaging for the website
- Help define our product-related metrics, our UI/UX and usability testing process
- Produce a vision of the evolution of the product function within the company, in coordination with co-founders & engineering leaders
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience of product management in startups or scale-ups
- Has technical product and data integration knowledge
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You share our values.
Flexible work environment as fully remote - we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We trust you, it’s the only way remote can actually work.
Unlimited vacation policy with mandatory minimum time off - so you can fit work around your life.
Co-working space stipend - we provide everyone with $200/month to use on a coworking space of their choice, if any.
Parental leave (for both parents, after one year spent with the company) - so those raising families can do so while still working for us.
Open book policy - we reimburse books that employees want to purchase for their professional and career development.
Continuous learning / training policy - we sponsor the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
Health insurance for those from countries that do not provide this freely. Through Savvy in the US, which means you can choose the insurance you want and will receive a stipend from the company.
401k for the US employees.
Sponsored visas for those who need them
We'll give you a corporate card for expenses. Our philosophy is Freedom & Responsibiility. We trust you, just do what's best for the company.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.
Why you should join Airbyte
Airbyte is an open-source data integration engine that syncs data from applications, APIs & databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations.