Senior Recruiter at Airbyte
About the role
Airbyte is the upcoming open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs. Within just 12 months, we've built 100+ connectors and we've had 4,000+ companies syncing data with us.
We're backed by some of the world's top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Y Combinator) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
As the first recruiting hire, you will be working closely with both founders, and will help build the recruiting function. You will manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process. You will also create the foundation for growing the recruiting function.
What You'll Do
- Work with hiring managers to meet their hiring objectives
- Design interview plans and interview scorecards
- Articulate and execute on the sourcing strategy
- Create a diverse candidate pool from a variety of talent pools including passive and active candidates
- Project manage the hiring process
- Execute on the hiring process from sourcing to closing candidates, including managing job postings and the hiring workflow in our ATS (lever), creating and managing interview schedules, and effectively communicating with internal stakeholders and with candidates until the positions are filled.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in managing the entire lifecycle of sourcing and recruiting (for multiple roles), with a strong track record of delivering results
- 2+ years experience sourcing and recruiting specialized professionals in the tech industry, e.g., Software Engineering, ML/Data Science/AI, Product Management, Business Operations, or Marketing roles.
- Strong command of candidate sourcing using LinkedIn and other creative resources. Ability to generate leads and referrals from your efforts, conversations, and creative skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of managing a successful pipeline using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Eagerness to expand your skills and reinvent the traditional recruiting pipeline.
Remote but compatible with US timezones.
- Flexible work environment as fully remote - we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We trust you, it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy with mandatory minimum time off - so you can fit work around your life.
- Co-working space stipend - we provide everyone with $200/month to use on a coworking space of their choice, if any.
- Parental leave (for both parents, after one year spent with the company) - so those raising families can do so while still working for us.
- Open book policy - we reimburse books that employees want to purchase for their professional and career development.
- Continuous learning / training policy - we sponsor the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Health insurance for those from countries that do not provide this freely. Through Savvy in the US, which means you can choose the insurance you want and will receive a stipend from the company.
- 401k for the US employees.
- Sponsored visas for those who need them
- We'll give you a corporate card for expenses. Our philosophy is Freedom & Responsibiility. We trust you, just do what's best for the company.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.
Why you should join Airbyte
Airbyte is an open-source data integration engine that syncs data from applications, APIs & databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations.