Revenue Product Manager at Airbyte
About the role
Airbyte is the upcoming open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs. Within just 12 months, we've built 100+ connectors and we've had 4,000+ companies syncing data with us.
We're backed by some of the world's top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Y Combinator) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
You’ll work closely with our co-founders to help us build, execute, and iterate on our go-to-market playbook. You will grow customer excitement, close inbound leads, and at the same time identify and document patterns to build the foundational sales enablement resources for the future sales team. You will also work hand in hand with our head of lead generation on outbound strategy, generating pipeline, and use learnings to improve and scale our sales organization.
You’ll operate as a core member of our revenue team and play an integral role in future hiring, product, and overall strategy, with the opportunity to see significant upward mobility in Airbyte if the fit is strong. We’re looking for someone that’s just as excited about building something as they are about closing big deals.
What You'll Do
- Identify and develop the playbook to sell to scale-up and mid-market companies who have data engineers in the IT sector at first
- You will be selling to people all across the data team, from data engineers to the CTO/CIO
- Manage full sales cycle from lead qualification and prospecting to close for target accounts, including sales ops and enablement resources and tools that you will help define
- Work closely with lead generation to iterate on strategy, content, messaging, potential channels
- Help define the recruiting strategy, quotas, and sales compensation model for the future sales team
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of go-to-market experience in B2B SaaS with a record of high performance
- Excellent communication skills - you write a great email and give an excellent demo
- Energy, grit, and flexibility needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- An innate ability to self-start, prioritize, and creatively problem-solve
- Experience selling into technical buyers/users and managing multiple deal cycles quickly and efficiently
- You share our values
Remote but compatible with US timezones.
- Flexible work environment as fully remote - we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We trust you, it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy with mandatory minimum time off - so you can fit work around your life.
- Co-working space stipend - we provide everyone with $200/month to use on a coworking space of their choice, if any.
- Parental leave (for both parents, after one year spent with the company) - so those raising families can do so while still working for us.
- Open book policy - we reimburse books that employees want to purchase for their professional and career development.
- Continuous learning / training policy - we sponsor the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Health insurance for those from countries that do not provide this freely. Through Savvy in the US, which means you can choose the insurance you want and will receive a stipend from the company.
- 401k for the US employees.
- Sponsored visas for those who need them
- We'll give you a corporate card for expenses. Our philosophy is Freedom & Responsibiility. We trust you, just do what's best for the company.
Email us at join-us [at] airbyte.io with a link to your LinkedIn / Resume / GitHub (optional).
You don't need to include a cover letter, but just a paragraph how you found us and what makes you a great person to join our founding team!
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.
Why you should join Airbyte
Airbyte is an open-source data integration engine that syncs data from applications, APIs & databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations.