Buy flights for only a fraction upfront and pay off the rest in…
Airfordable is a travel and financial technology company that is on a mission to make travel accessible and affordable to anyone, anywhere. We allow anyone to book flights for only a fraction of the cost upfront and the rest in installments before they fly. We're continuously building a travel platform that will empower traveler to do more with less in an easy and fun way. We're a remote team headquartered in Chicago and have helped thousands travel domestically and internationally. We've been featured in Forbes, Techcrunch, Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, Conde Nast Traveler, Essence Magazine and more.
About the Role
The ideal person or agency for this role is driven by our mission. You'll be joining a small, tight-knit remote team that does anything and everything to make Airfordable run smoothly. Your main focus will be to create and lead all online and offline marketing efforts that will create awareness and growth. There is no firewall between growth and product — the two are intimately linked, and mutually reinforcing. Your input will weigh heavily on product decisions that affect acquisition, activation and retention.
In this role, you will:
Assist with development and implementation an aggressive yet cost effective growth strategy for the company that will increase number of airfordable key metrics as well as increase retention of new and existing customers.
Innovate and develop marketing strategies and campaigns that drive short term and long term growth
-Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and revenue
-Implement paid, non-paid, online and offline marketing tactics, while monitoring the relative performance and efficiency of both efforts
Optimize our existing referral program and establish an email marketing program
Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
Manage social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Refine brand positioning and messaging
• Self-Starter - you have a bias toward action and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
• Curious - you always look for ways to innovate and improve
• Entrepreneurial - you love responsibility and want to help shape the vision and direction of the company
• Gritty - you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
• Passionate - you are passionate about travel and hungry to learn as much as you can
• At least 3 years of growth marketing experience in a consumer space
• Strong proficiency in marketing tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google adwords etc
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines and projects
•Familiar with marketing on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. • Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience scaling paid and organic user acquisition campaigns
• A bachelor's degree in Marketing//Advertising/Communications/ any quantitative field is nice, but we're more interested in critical thinkers who are hungry to learn and get things done.
•A growth mindset – a clear and evidenced drive to improve performance through continued learning
• Remote working environment
• Paid position
Airfordable is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter and result driven case studies. If there's a fit, there will be phone screen to understand your background. This stage is a more informal call to get to know more about the role, and for you to evaluate whether it’s a good fit for you. We are looking for people with a strong interest in startups and motivation to help them; this is usually exhibited by past experience working at or starting one yourself. The next step if aligned, a deep dive interview with the founders.
Airfordable is a travel and financial technology company that is on a mission to make travel accessible and affordable to anyone, anywhere. We allow anyone to book flights for only a fraction of the cost upfront and the rest in installments before they fly.