Software Developer - Frontend Mobile at Akudo
About the role
We’re looking for smart, entrepreneurial, and curious individuals to join our tech team here at Akudo. We’re building a first of its kind, learning first neo-bank for teenagers. If you’re an analytical problem solver with a penchant to visualize and actualize large and complex systems and an ambition to solve tough and challenging puzzles that can lead to a paradigm shift in how entire generations bank, we have a perfect job for you. We’re grappling with new and exciting product and engineering challenges every day as we go along this journey to realize our vision.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills And Qualifications:
- Have 1 or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3+ years in mobile software development;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Intermediate+ English skills.
Why Join us:
We are a team of data nerds, who are obsessed with analyzing user behavior data to generate insights, understanding our customers, and further identifying the broader market trends before anyone else. As a part of the team, you’ll get to work with exciting financial stacks to solve the puzzles and challenges these insights present to us. You’ll be exposed to exciting and emerging technological tools, to build music and video players, work with protocols like webRTC etc.
Why you should join Akudo
Akudo is a digital bank for teenagers in India that gets them their own sleek, personalized debit card that they can use independently, helps them save money and gives them exciting rewards under a gamified setup when they're good at their personal finance.
We are crafting the concept of "Learning-first Banking" where financial learning is seamlessly intertwined with full scale banking.