Full Stack Development Intern at AlgoUniversity
About the role
AlgoUniversity is democratizing education, by enabling personal connection between educator and student at scale. Anyone with skills can teach and anyone with will can learn and we mould them into building life transformative experience. Currently we are building live teaching infrastructure that enables handful of top educators to coach a large number of students.
We house a young energetic team of ACM ICPC world finalists, Olympiad medalists (won a total 4 medals for India!), people with experience of managing operations in Edtech startups, and engineers from Google, Apple, etc. Our core team is alumni from IIIT Hyderabad, IIT Bombay, IIM Indore, check us out!
What are we looking for
- We’re looking for passionate engineers, period. It doesn’t matter which parts of the stack you usually work in, as long as you’re keen to learn parts of the stack you’re less familiar with and to contribute across the board.
- If you have built something in the past, do showcase to us!
- Currently we need candidates who can get onboard asap so if you have other commitments going on right now, do let us know.
- If you have experience with our tech stack - Django, AWS, Docker, React, that’s a bonus.
- A finely tuned sense of prioritization - when to make tradeoffs, when to write tests, and all while keeping the end-user experience top of mind.
- Be comfortable rolling with changes, owning features end-to-end, and learning on the fly when needed 🚀.
- Cultural fit and right attitude is also extremely important to us. A great company is above all a highly functioning group of people that get along well together :)
Why work with AlgoUniversity?
- From building out new release automations, to adding support for even more third-party integrations, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the team from idea inception to design, planning and implementation.
- The product is in its initial stages with lots of interesting features left to implement, so the work will always be interesting!
- Opportunity to learn about design choices and scalability while developing large scale systems which will be useful for your future endeavours.
- Based on your performance, we would be happy to consider you for a full time position as well.
- Work where you want although a trip to AlgoVilla is hard to refuse!.
Why you should join AlgoUniversity
AlgoUniversity bridges the gap between the CS curriculum at universities and what is required by the industry. We offer live classes, industry-relevant projects, and learning products that prepare students for software engineering jobs at top tech companies.