We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our fast-growing Implementation Team at Alloy Automation. The Implementation Manager is an implementation expert as well as one of the first points of contact for our customers post-sale.
As one of our early CS hires, you'll help architect and build the foundational processes on which the Implementation team will run alongside and reporting into the Director of Customer Success, working closely with the Sales and Engineering team to coordinate solutions around customer needs. You'll have the opportunity to work directly with our top brands, and do critical work that will impact thousands of end consumers affected by our merchants' day-to-day automations.
Customer pain points excite you and identifying solutions and areas for automation for merchants is your jam. Working alongside our Solutions Engineer, you will onboard and educate merchants and help us scale this part of the customer journey, whether that be via Zoom, documentation, or other collateral you produce.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard our customers and help them turn ideas into custom workflows built from scratch to drive adoption and product usage
- Lead all aspects of implementation – working closely with Solutions Engineer to map out and deliver the project scope
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting guidance, and help customers understand how best to utilize all of Alloy’s features
- This also includes having a strong understanding of popular ecommerce apps and the issues merchants frequently run into
- Dive into the API docs of 3rd party apps in order to diagnose merchant issues, scope out workflows, and create tickets for the engineering team
- Act as a liaison between the merchant, the success team, and the Alloy engineering team to relay customer needs and improvements for the product
- Knowledge sharing across the team to create a deep feedback loop, helping us refine and improve features
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
Skills & experience we’re excited about
- Project management, implementation and support experience. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role from the SaaS space; bonus points if you’ve been an early CS hire and even better if it’s in the ecomm space or even a merchant yourself
- Technical background & ability to understand nuances of webhooks, APIs, and other logical programming concepts – Alloy is like a programming language so perks if you know how to code
- You don’t shy away from detective work and problem solving (even when the answer isn’t obvious); finding solutions to problems excites you and you’re comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
- You’re naturally curious and confident, love to ask questions, think on your feet, and bring a solutions-oriented approach
- You’re a maestro when it comes to customer and project management – super-organized and time-management is second nature to you. This is important as you’ll need to context-shift and pivot when working on several projects and priorities at the same time.
Why work with us?
- We’re growing quickly - We've raised $27M to date and anticipate growing to nearly 40 people by end of 2022
- We’re diverse & distributed - We work remotely across 6 time zones, and our team is highly diverse from an age, gender, and background perspective. We move fast, but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds, and show off our great (and horrible) cooking.
- We stay on top of trends - We’re power users of tools like Figma, Jira, & Notion, and also know a thing or two about memes.
- We build for our customers - We keep a good pulse on how our merchants are doing, and their problems, which is what allows us to discover new opportunities and areas for growth. We do this by running regular product feedback sessions, and engaging a dedicated customer community.
- We’re ambitious, like you - We’re relentlessly optimistic that we can build this crazy automation tool that will change the way millions of people work once they have their hands on it.
- We’re backed by the best - We’re backed by leading VCs like a16z, Bain Capital, YC and the founders of brands like Rent the Runway & Italic, and the people behind tech unicorns like Attentive, ShipBob, & Webflow believed in us early and are invested in our success.