Full Stack Engineer at Alloy Automation
About the role
As an early engineering hire, you'll have the opportunity to work on some very unique challenges that involve our core workflow product. You should be passionate about API's, and curious about the backend operations of ecommerce brands, as your work will impact hundreds of stores that rely on us for their day-to-day automations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect and implement features for the workflow orchestration and analytics engine
- Create infrastructure and internal tooling to handle extremely high transaction volume (thousands of executions per minute)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers
Skills & experience we're excited by:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Node, TypeScript, & React
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Because we are building a complex platform that interfaces with 90+ API's, we need engineers who are up for big infrastructure and engineering challenges
- Bonus: Interest in APIs, no-code, and developer tools
Why work with us?
- We are a team of 13, distributed internationally across 5 timezones. We're an incredibly diverse group, and this means we can learn a lot more than just skills from each other - we're always finding ways to share tidbits about our respective cultures, backgrounds, etc.
- We believe in having a life outside work (our team shares hobbies like photography and cooking), but when it comes down to it, we'll work weekends to make customers happy
- We run regular product feedback sessions and engage with our customer community through a dedicated Slack
- We are doing whatever it takes to make automation truly accessible to the masses
Why you should join Alloy Automation
Alloy Automation (YC W20) is a no-code automation platform for ecommerce brands. The company has raised $5M+ from Bain Capital and the founders of unicorns like Webflow, Shippo, & Attentive.