As an early engineering hire, you'll have the opportunity to work on some very unique challenges that involve our core workflow product. You should be passionate about API's, and curious about the backend operations of ecommerce brands, as your work will impact hundreds of stores that rely on us for their day-to-day automations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect and implement features for the workflow orchestration and analytics engine
- Create infrastructure and internal tooling to handle extremely high transaction volume (thousands of executions per minute)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers
Skills & experience we're excited by:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Node, TypeScript, & React
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Because we are building a complex platform that interfaces with 90+ API's, we need engineers who are up for big infrastructure and engineering challenges
- Bonus: Interest in APIs, no-code, and developer tools
Why work with us?
- We’re growing quickly - We've raised $27M to date and anticipate growing to nearly 40 people by end of 2022
- We’re diverse & distributed - We work remotely across 6 time zones, and our team is highly diverse from an age, gender, and background perspective. We move fast, but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds, and show off our great (and horrible) cooking.
- We stay on top of trends - We’re power users of tools like Figma, Jira, & Notion, and also know a thing or two about memes.
- We build for our customers - We keep a good pulse on how our merchants are doing, and their problems, which is what allows us to discover new opportunities and areas for growth. We do this by running regular product feedback sessions, and engaging a dedicated customer community.
- We’re ambitious, like you - We’re relentlessly optimistic that we can build this crazy automation tool that will change the way millions of people work once they have their hands on it.
- We’re backed by the best - We’re backed by leading VCs like a16z, Bain Capital, YC and the founders of brands like Rent the Runway & Italic, and the people behind tech unicorns like Attentive, ShipBob, & Webflow believed in us early and are invested in our success.