As our first growth marketer, you'll have the opportunity to work on some very unique challenges that involve bringing our workflow automation product to the ecommerce market.
The ideal candidate is a growth marketing aficionado who is analytical and data-driven, but also highly creative. You pride yourself in having a strong track record of planning, building and managing experiments for paid and organic acquisition. You should be excited to build the foundations for a strong growth team, and be ready to roll up your sleeves in driving awareness of Alloy, product sign-ups, and strong lead generation pipelines.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify organic, earned and paid levers to drive new leads and Alloy users.
- You will own acquisition efforts across paid marketing channels and set up analytics to understand how paid channels are converting including ads on Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, YouTube and other platforms we explore.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leads to establish growth priorities, goals and targets, and develop creative and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Find creative ways to distribute existing or repurposed content and promote Alloy to new audiences in order to drive growth.
- Develop the monthly and quarterly campaign plans, collaborate with product and content teams to build campaigns across the funnel to acquire new users, new logos and grow brand awareness.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for campaign management.
- Stay on top of trends and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
Skills & experience we’re excited about
- 2+ years of growth marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce ecosystem
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics, and channel-level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys that lead to conversions
- Well versed across multiple paid media channels including Google Ads Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, direct, programmatic, remarketing and content syndication
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future experiments
- Ability to balance creative thinking and analytical acumen
- Experienced with martech tools like CDPs, marketing automation, ABM platforms, etc
Why work with us?
- We’re growing quickly - We've raised $27M to date and anticipate growing to nearly 40 people by end of 2022
- We’re diverse & distributed - We work remotely across 6 time zones, and our team is highly diverse from an age, gender, and background perspective. We move fast, but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds, and show off our great (and horrible) cooking.
- We stay on top of trends - We’re power users of tools like Figma, Jira, & Notion, and also know a thing or two about memes.
- We build for our customers - We keep a good pulse on how our merchants are doing, and their problems, which is what allows us to discover new opportunities and areas for growth. We do this by running regular product feedback sessions, and engaging a dedicated customer community.
- We’re ambitious, like you - We’re relentlessly optimistic that we can build this crazy automation tool that will change the way millions of people work once they have their hands on it.
- We’re backed by the best - We’re backed by leading VCs like a16z, Bain Capital, YC and the founders of brands like Rent the Runway & Italic, and the people behind tech unicorns like Attentive, ShipBob, & Webflow believed in us early and are invested in our success.