Alloy Automation is an integration development platform used by the likes of Amazon, Gorgias, Postscript, and many others to launch SaaS integrations at lightning speed. As the number of SaaS applications grows, integrations are more in-demand than ever, but most SaaS companies still build integrations in-house, a painful and slow process. We replace these outdated practices and help companies take their mind off integrations in order to focus on their core mission.
As our first growth marketer, you'll play a massive role in our success by growing awareness of us and our products through totally new channels and methods. We’re looking for folks to join who have the right mix of being analytical, data-driven and highly creative.
What would you be doing?
- Your KPIs will be focused on growing targeted website traffic, increasing MQLs, and maximizing demo bookings for the sales team.
- You’ll be responsible for generating new ideas for channels and campaigns, aggressively testing your theories, and scaling winners while cutting losers.
- You’ll use an innovative mind to create experiments that can span across in-person events, marketing tools we build for our prospects, and more. The more “out there” the better.
- You’ll use a strong understanding of performance analytics to understand your experiments’ results and how it affects the entire customer funnel from top to bottom.
- You’ll be intimately familiar with the psychology of developers and product managers as users and buyer personas to create effective growth strategies to convert these audiences.
- You’ll stay up to date on market trends and what would capture user attention to drive Alloy’s brand presence and positioning as a leader in our market.
- You’ll show demonstrable improvement in our growth KPIs within 3 to 9 months.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a growth or acquisition marketing role with concrete examples of your past successes and an ability to use your experience to cast a critical eye on what we are doing at Alloy right now.
- Experience managing and tactically deploying strategies in (but not limited to) SEO, social, paid search, events, and partnership marketing.
- You have worked with technical products and technical audiences before or can demonstrate an ability to learn quickly.
- Being comfortable with owning lead generation KPIs and revenue numbers. Hyper analytical, using models and other tools to track and analyze metrics, present clear and compelling reports, showcasing the impact of marketing efforts.
- Background as a developer, product manager, or implementing successful growth marketing strategies for these personas are a huge plus.
- Experimentation is second nature to you - generating new ideas, tracking metrics, being data-driven and quickly identifying success and shutting down ineffective ones.
- You constantly think about non-standard strategies and approaches to get online attention and stand out in a competitive online landscape.
- An ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams to understand how to best target your audience and assist in achieving company goals.
- Ability to manage multiple channels and workflows effectively and proactively