About the role
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-B company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
Recently named on the YC Top Companies List 2021, and the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2020, we’re achieving the impossible daily and we’d love to have you aboard this rocket ship. Join us!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Implementation Specialist to join our Customer Success team! In this role, you will be working closely with a Customer Success Manager, to coordinate and complete system setup and configuration activities, working directly with business and technical customer stakeholders.
You’ll be responsible for ordering and configuring server hardware and once delivered, liaise with the site to connect it and then remotely access to setup and configure the Ambient.ai software. Through this process you may need to provide training, guidance, technical direction, and troubleshoot technical issues that might arise in the process and facilitate internal or external escalations where necessary.
If you want to be at a fast-moving startup, work closely with big-name companies, provide expert advice and help solve some of their mission critical problems, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
How You’ll Contribute:
- A key customer-facing voice for Ambient.ai, you’ll be responsible for providing a consistent, prompt, and high-quality level of customer service to our customers.
- Product-focused; you enjoy and feel challenged mastering new software & will quickly become an expert on the Ambient.ai platform.
- Partner with the Customer Success Team to ensure client setups and integrations are handled effectively.
- Implement, configure, and support new and existing clients.
- Track and drive key work streams during the onboarding process and beyond.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate technical customer implementation issues when required
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success to provide a magical customer experience.
- Help to improve our Onboarding, Help Center & FAQ materials.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing, Technical Customer Support or Technical/Systems Implementation role.
- Experience with IT infrastructure (installing servers, software and networking).
- Experience supporting large fortune 500 companies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; displays trust, integrity & empathy under pressure and when working through customer issues.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, great organizational skills and ability to build relationships internally & externally.
- A high level of integrity and desire to assist colleagues and customers; you’re a self-motivated, proactive team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Sense of humor, honesty, and enthusiasm a must!
- Ideal applicants will have some Systems Admin, IT Admin or Systems Integrator experience including server setup, Linux OS, deploying security patches, virtualization & containerization etc.
- You’ll have previous networking experience and are looking to learn more (CCNE, CompTIA Network+ or equivalent preferred).
- You’re comfortable using command line tools and basic bash scripting.
- Physical Security systems & installation experience (Video Cameras / NVR / PACS) would be beneficial.
Our benefits include:
* Market-competitive salary plus equity
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Catered lunches (3 days/week) (Post-Covid)
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (Post-Covid)
* Employee referral bonus program
* Quarterly team off-sites
* Awesome coworkers and prime University Avenue office location
At Ambient.ai, we respect and admire the builders and the creators. Send us your most incredible project; we'd love to see.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why you should join Ambient.ai
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to endow agents with a human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
There’s work and there’s your life’s work. We are looking for people who believe in the transformational power of AI, have an insatiable desire to solve customer problems with delightful products and are ready to be a part of something much bigger than themselves to do their life’s work (firstname.lastname@example.org).