QA Data Engineer at Anakin
About the role
Looking for QA engineers who have worked around analytics/data systems!
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and re-test fixed defects
- Conduct functional testing
- Track the life cycle of errors
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests and create tickets where needed
- Perform thorough regression testing frequently
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product managers, and members of the QA team) to identify system requirements
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Create and develop data quality checks on large datasets and run optimized functions based on computing power
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Python and Node.js
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Having an OCD about data quality is a bonus
Why you should join Anakin
Anakin helps e-commerce stores and brands increase their revenue by sending them the pricing, products and trends data of their competitors. Using Anakin, stores like Instacart, Walmart and Nike can increase their revenue by up to 12%.
The number one issue facing big e-commerce companies today is maintaining and pricing millions of SKUs across geographies correctly. Anakin makes it easy and fully automated. Anakin is growing 28% every month and is live in 10+ countries with 3 multi-billion-dollar eCommerce companies as clients.
We're looking for hackers, we're fully remote and everyone on our team has complete autonomy!