Head of Engineering at Anakin
About the role
We are growing quickly and we are looking for a head of engineering who will be working cross functionally with the founders on product and strategic planning to create and prioritise upon the engineering roadmap.
- Highly experienced in web and app scraping with Python and Node.js
- Worked extensively with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- A very good manager and a computer science geek
- A senior software engineer, with at least 5+ years of professional experience
- Possessing strong architectural and system design skills, and with a very good sense of system scalability
- Possessing extremely high standards with github/PR, build/deploy, agile development processes etc.
- Recruit and manage engineering talents
- Implement and continuously improve processes for high-velocity engineering, including DevOps, testing, CI/CD etc.
- Develop processes and standards to maintain and ensure that the projects' documentations are complete and accurate
Why you should join Anakin
Anakin helps e-commerce stores and brands increase their revenue by sending them the pricing, products and trends data of their competitors. Using Anakin, stores like Instacart, Walmart and Nike can increase their revenue by up to 12%.
The number one issue facing big e-commerce companies today is maintaining and pricing millions of SKUs across geographies correctly. Anakin makes it easy and fully automated. Anakin is growing 28% every month and is live in 10+ countries with 3 multi-billion-dollar eCommerce companies as clients.
We're looking for hackers, we're fully remote and everyone on our team has complete autonomy!