Business Development Representative
About the role
A Life-Changing Company
At Angle, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to change the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
We are a startup and growing fast; this is your chance to be on the ground floor of something great. We are looking for experienced BDRS & SDRs to help grow the team. You will work closely with the sales team to develop and build relationships with potential customers through calls, emails, and face-to-face efforts. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate appointments for Licensed Benefits Advisors through cold call, email, and face to face outreach
- Build and manage a pipeline of potential customers for BDR handoff
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market & follow-up on past opportunities
- Represent Angle’s offerings and identify how our solutions meet prospective customers’ needs
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge about our product and the health insurance industry
- Perform all other duties as needed.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What We Value
- 2+ years of BDR experience or SDR experience
- Experience in healthcare or startup environment preferred but not required
- Highly motivated & target driven
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Ability to Self-motivate and maintain daily call and email volume
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, Linkedin Navigator, CRM Tools, GDrive
- Knowledge and experience with Close.io, Salesforce, as well as basic automation tools
- Excellent time management, intensive ability to focus to complete tasks, and highly organized
- A winning attitude
- The ability to be based in Salt Lake City, Utah
Because We Value You
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally, and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Why you should join Angle Health
At Angle Health, we're tackling the healthcare crisis at the point where our health system starts and stops: health insurance. By building a modern, technology-driven health plan, we are creating a customer-centric experience that gets our members the care they need when they need it. We're on a journey to making people healthier and we're starting with startups. If you want to be part of the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.