Sales Development Representative
About the role
At Anjuna, we're building a cross-platform security solution that unlocks Confidential Computing, a novel technology that provides unprecedented security and privacy in the cloud. We have a top-notch team and built a product customers love, and we are targeting enterprises that care about securing their data.
We are hiring a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us build a high-growth sales team. As a Sales Development Representative at an early-stage company, you'd be reporting directly to the executive team. Your primary responsibility would be to source prospects and help turn them into qualified opportunities.
- Outbound outreach via email and LinkedIn to lists of prospects
- Reaching out to inbound leads who have signed up to see a demo of Anjuna
- Answering email inquiries from prospects
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect's needs
- Set up appointments with qualified prospects for the executive team
You'd be an excellent candidate for this role if
- You have great organizational skills
- You have high attention to detail
- You are technical enough to understand our product and to manage and automate CRM tools
- You are adaptive and creative
- You have great self-discipline and motivation and can deliver consistent results
Why work with us?
- We care about our employees, customers, and partners
- Check out our website to learn more about our amazing technology
- We strive for excellence and put our customers first
- You'll be working with a strong team with a lot of industry experience
- It's an opportunity to use state-of-the-art CRM and campaign automation tools
- Benefits: great healthcare benefits and a 401k program
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Why you should join Anjuna
Anjuna creates a software perimeter around applications that provides hardware-grade security for the applications, completely removing the need to secure or patch the host, VM, or container. This is ideal for running applications in environments where there is no control over the host, like the public cloud, or when running alongside untrusted applications. We use novel technologies such as Intel SGX to make it happen.