Technical Copywriter at AON3D
About the role
At AON3D, we’re doing more than just creating powerful industrial 3D printers. Our hardworking, multidisciplinary team leverages their diverse backgrounds and expertise every day to develop a groundbreaking, open materials platform for additive manufacturing that serves companies at all scales and across infinite industries.
We continually adapt along our journey as we process new learnings from our customers, and we recently reached a significant fundraising milestone that will allow us to push the boundaries of our technology. We know that this is just the beginning, and we’re determined to remain resilient as we face the challenges and rewards of expanding our business.
About this role
AON3D is actively seeking a technical copywriter to help create engaging content. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience writing about technology, science, or engineering concepts. As our technical copywriter you will help to bring products to market, create lead-generating content, and create social/promotional copy.
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills - English must be your first language (including a portfolio or samples of work).
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience as a copywriter, editor, journalist, or similar role for a technical product or targeting a tech-savvy audience.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Familiarity with best practices for content distribution channels such as social media, email marketing, blog, etc. Ability to understand and distill technical information about 3D printing, materials, and applications.
- Ability to create, format, and post written content on wordpress or other popular CMS platforms.
- Ability to meet deadlines, proactive, self-guided, and a team player.
- Simple photography, video, and post-production capabilities may be needed.
- Knowledge of 3D printing, 3D printing applications, material science, and/or engineering.
- Fluent in French speaking and writing.
What to expect after you submit your application:
We do our best to review and action all applications within 5 business days of receipt. Although we’d love to be able to speak with everyone that applies, due to the volume of applicants we receive and time constraints, only those selected to move forward will receive a follow-up.
AON3D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why you should join AON3D
AON3D is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to put industrial 3D printing capabilities into the hands of those who need it most. Our technology has made it 10 times cheaper than before to 3D print with advanced thermoplastics, and we continue to push the boundaries on commercializing new materials for 3D printing.
Our customers span the globe and are pioneers in the application of 3D printing in their field – from automotive tooling to aircraft interiors, foundry molds to public art installations, prosthetics to guides for radiation and surgical oncology.
AON3D is a graduate of Y-Combinator and venture-backed by top investors from Silicon Valley.