Channel Sales Manager
About the role
At AON3D, we’re doing more than just creating powerful industrial 3D printers. Our hardworking, multidisciplinary team leverages their diverse backgrounds and expertise every day to develop a groundbreaking, open materials platform for additive manufacturing that serves companies at all scales and across infinite industries.
We continually adapt along our journey as we process new learnings from our customers, and we recently reached a significant fundraising milestone that will allow us to push the boundaries of our technology. We know that this is just the beginning, and we’re determined to remain resilient as we face the challenges and rewards of expanding our business.
About this role
AON3D is actively seeking an experienced Channel Sales Manager to help expand and manage our network of channel partners. The Channel Manager will strategically drive channel sales strategies and sales engagements. This role requires frequent interactions with channel partner management, channel partner sales teams, customers and internal inter-departmental teams to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
- 5+ years of OEM channel sales, OEM direct sales or distribution sales experience deploying additive manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with material extrusion-based AM processes is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- In Depth CRM experience. Hubspot or Salesforce experience is preferred.
- ERP experience in relation to sales-oriented modules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional selling experience in an enterprise / complex sales environment.
- Ability to work seamlessly as either an individual contributor or as part of a team in both local and remote settings.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support channel sales
What to expect after you submit your application:
We do our best to review and action all applications within 5 business days of receipt. Although we’d love to be able to speak with everyone that applies, due to the volume of applicants we receive and time constraints, only those selected to move forward will receive a follow-up.
AON3D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why you should join AON3D
AON3D is a rapidly growing startup on a mission to put industrial 3D printing capabilities into the hands of those who need it most. Our technology has made it 10 times cheaper than before to 3D print with advanced thermoplastics, and we continue to push the boundaries on commercializing new materials for 3D printing.
Our customers span the globe and are pioneers in the application of 3D printing in their field – from automotive tooling to aircraft interiors, foundry molds to public art installations, prosthetics to guides for radiation and surgical oncology.
AON3D is a graduate of Y-Combinator and venture-backed by top investors from Silicon Valley.