Product Marketing Manager
About the role
Are you a builder? Do you want your work to make a huge impact as a very early member of the marketing team? If yes, then read on...
As an early hire to our product marketing team, you’ll help us define a new category of software. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a startup. We’re growing fast and looking for a Product Marketer who is passionate about helping engineering teams be more productive. As part of the role, you’ll help us grow the business by developing compelling messaging, enabling our sales team, driving enterprise pipeline, and influencing product strategy.
We have tier 1 backing from Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners. With millions of downloads per week of our open source products, we’re on an incredible trajectory.
Our next-gen technology is used in production by some of today's largest and most innovative brands, including Airbnb, Netflix, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, Zillow and many more.
What You'll Do
- TL;DR: You’re going to be a key person as we build this function from the ground up.
- You’ll connect with our customers to learn their stories and help them tell their stories to help market our product
- You will drive new product launches - GTM strategy, product messaging/positioning, sales enablement, campaign assets, AR and PR
- You will work hand-in-hand with our campaigns team to develop winning campaigns to drive pipeline
- You will serve as the voice of the customer in product meetings.
- You’re a builder. If something doesn’t exist, you’ll jump right in and help to create it.
- You love technical marketing and can communicate technical concepts to a wide audience, both written and in a live setting’
- You are passionate about developers and excited to partner with them to tell their stories pa
- You’ve had success in product marketing for an enterprise SaaS product or developer platform
- You’ve are skilled at foundational Product Marketing skills - content creation for technical decision makers, GTM strategy, sales enablement, and public speaking
- You thrive in a startup environment, where you’re comfortable navigating competing priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting
- You have a positive, “rising tide lifts all boats” mentality and love to collaborate with others
This position can be done from our San Francisco headquarters or anywhere else within US time zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Why you should join Apollo
Apollo is a developer tools company focused on GraphQL. Our mission is to simplify app development by combining APIs, databases, and microservices into a single data graph that you can query with GraphQL. We are proud of our culture that encourages caring & inclusivity, supports distributed workers, and recruits people who have a history of delivering the highest caliber results.
We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, Y Combinator, and individual investors