Senior Financial Analyst
About the role
Armory is searching for our first FP&A hire to support the next phase of our dramatic growth! An ideal candidate will enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. Candidates will possess a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis.
- Own the ongoing development and improvement of multinational operating models, monthly rolling forecasts and monthly business reviews.
- Have working experience in financial planning suites like Adaptive.
- In depth understanding of SaaS or Enterprise recurring revenue focused business models, LTV/CAC, payback periods, is required.
- Serve as FP&A business partner to cost center owners and tribals as we hyper scale
- Understand and evaluate the tradeoffs of business decisions that drive revenue and expense.
- Develop driver based models and KPI’s to forecast cost and expense; and work with the accounting team to ensure that we are operating within established Plans/KPI’s.
- Identify and quantify financial/operational risks and opportunities to the business, and drive ad-hoc business projects.
- Have a hacker mentality and actively work to develop self service and automation tools.
- Startup experience in a rapidly growing startup is a must.
- 3+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis preferably in a high growth enterprise SAAS company.
- Advanced modeling and excel skills, experience conducting complex quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and ability to generate data-driven insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to interface with senior management on a regular basis.
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with executives and business leaders across the organization in planning for massive scale, and change management without impacting the forward momentum of the company.
- Collaborative work style - team player with low-ego.
- You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
Why join Armory?
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Armory, our concept of diversity is broad. We understand that diversity comes in many forms and includes age, socioeconomic status, educational background, ethnic identity and national origin, marital and familial status, gender expression and identity, transgender status, disability status, religious affiliation, sex and sexual orientation, veteran status, neurodivergence, citizenship, and mental health status.
As we build a company that is both diverse and inclusive, we are also working on the way we communicate. There are challenges, stumbling blocks, and failings, but we are committed to learning and improving to make Armory a welcoming company. Here is a blog post from Armory’s CEO sharing his perspective of being an accomplice, and not just an ally in ensuring diversity and inclusion at Armory.
Armory is a Series C startup backed by B-Capital, Insight, Crosslink Capital, Y Combinator (W17), Bain Capital, and Javelin Venture Partners based in San Mateo, CA. We believe software is the highest leverage way to improve humanity. So, we are building a platform that unlocks collaboration between your Dev, Sec, and Ops teams and tools, from Code to Cloud. Built on Spinnaker, our Policy-Driven Deployments enable you to innovate with speed & safety. Our platform automates software delivery to make engineers happy and productive.
Why you should join Armory
Armory accelerates software deployment velocity through automation and safety ...while expediting 'time to value' and boosting developer efficiency.
As enterprises move from data centers into the cloud, break monoliths into microservices, and look to deploy workloads to the optimal multi-cloud target environment (and generally move faster, safely), they'll need Armory's enterprise Spinnaker distribution, which enables sophisticated multi-cloud deployment strategies that leverage advanced features like: 1-click rollbacks, automated canaries, certified deployment pipelines, automated load testing, SLA-driven rollouts/rollbacks, red/black deployments, chaos engineering and flexible deployment pipelines.