Finance OS for growing businesses
About the role:
We are hiring Senior Frontend engineers who have experience in Vuejs to build the great fintech product, which is used throughout Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.
What will you be doing?
● Develop, record and maintain cutting edge Vuejs web applications with mobile first in mindset
● Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
● Cooperate with BE developers to consume backend data services via REST API.
● Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
● Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
● Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
● Coordinate with co-developers and keep project managers well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
● Good knowledge of VueJS.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
● Experience in unit testing and Quasar Framework is a plus.
● Hands on experience with REST API as a consumer.
● Creative and efficient problem solver
● Good command of English speaking.
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, and also made it on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of exentrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.