Atlas is redefining the luxury spending experience with a members-only, no-limit charge card. An Atlas card membership unlocks access to coveted experiences including the most in-demand restaurant reservations and last-minute luxury hotel booking. Atlas members are high-performance, high-earning founders and established creatives who require a high-touch, personalized experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader to join our team as the Member Operations Lead. In this position, you will ensure our members receive the highest level of customer service and support. You will manage a team of front-line Member Advisors who are the face of Atlas and handle all member communications, as well as our Concierge team who facilitates access to dining, travel, events, personal shopping, and other high-touch experiences.
How You Will Contribute
- Take ownership of the current customer support channels (Text, Email, Phone, IVR) and quickly mobilize an action plan towards maturity, while ensuring current day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Develop a world-class support and concierge team structure with a proactive staff forecast model, KPIs, CRM tooling, and training procedures required to thoughtfully scale the Atlas membership.
- Provide dynamic leadership: Hire, mentor, develop, and guide Member Advisors, Concierge, and Knowledge Management and Operations Program Managers.
- Instill a luxury hospitality focus that caters to UHNW members. Maintain a servicing approach that goes above and beyond to exceed expectations with messaging delivered in a friendly and confident human tone.
- Ensure volume forecasts and planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure achievement of KPIs of the highest standard of customer care.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to build robust internal tooling to support customers and front-facing team members.
- Work cross-functionally with compliance, engineering, product, marketing, and other operations teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- 6+ years of progressive client services/relations in high-touch hospitality (hotel, concierge, luxury retail), working with high-value clients to provide remarkable experiences.
- 4+ years experience and proven track record of building, leading, and growing high performing customer support teams of 20+
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment with a growth mindset, collaborating cross-functionally, and bringing people together towards a common goal.
- Demonstrated experience with establishing robust metrics and analysis including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs, C-SAT and KPIs.
- In-depth knowledge of support tools (ticketing, CRM) and proven strategies to leverage and optimize workflows through Zendesk and other CRM tooling + processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with adaptive listening skills that can tailor the message to the audience.
- Excels at developing creative solutions to complex problems in order to unlock the impossible for our members.
- Data-driven decision maker with demonstrated experience and comfort with business intelligence tools.
- A long-term resident of NYC, Los Angeles, Miami, or San Francisco.
- Natural empathy for the customer.
- Deep passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Excited about the prospect of re-imagining the card membership experience and lead a high-performance team that is the heartbeat of the company.
- Deep empathy - you can easily connect with others and understand their needs and implement their feedback.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Energetic, flexible, confident, and collaborative attitude.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services and lifestyle membership — entering the ground floor of a fast-growing, category-defining company.
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Generous vacation policy and paid company holidays.
- Complimentary Atlas Membership