Senior Business Recruiter (Founding Team) at AtoB
About the role
AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. We aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. We do this because our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
More about us
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, DoorDash, Square, McKinsey, Facebook, Salesforce, and Goldman Sachs among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Design and execute the recruiting strategy for our GTM teams (Sales, Support, Customer Success, Strategy & Ops, Marketing)
- Build critical relationships (within the org & your own network) to attract, engage, and hire top talent for AtoB
- Advise stakeholders on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective, and objective evaluation processes
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- Experiment with new recruiting channels and analyze their effectiveness Welcome new hires and act as a helpful sage on all things AtoB as they onboard
We're looking for someone who:
- Has full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally for GTM teams at a fast-growing software technology company or have comparable experiences.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Has experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Has a sense of urgency and the ability to move quickly
- Is analytical and data-driven
- Salary is negotiable.
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- We are a remote-first company, though we are open to US and Canada work visa sponsorship.
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.