Associate, Customer Success Operations at AtoB
About the role
AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. We aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. We do this because our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
More about us
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, DoorDash, Square, McKinsey, Facebook, Salesforce, and Goldman Sachs among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
We're looking for someone to help build out our Customer Success vertical. Is that you?
- Develop renewal and upsell forecast cadence to drive accurate reporting to leadership
- Develop customer experience and customer health dashboards to drive decision-making
- Develop leading indicators of retention, renewals management, adoption, utilization, NPS
- Develop analytical forecasts for account health based on transactional and behavioral patterns
- Detect early signals of at-risk adoption & renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them.
- Provide data to assist CSMs’ daily prioritization of customer engagement
- Identify and tackle our toughest operational problems through processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Own the NPS data to define themes and report to leadership
- Assist with automation of customer journey touchpoints and related CSM activities
- Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency, and visibility across the entire CS org.
- Work with cross-functional leaders to deliver outcomes for AtoB and our customers
- Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
- Partner with Leadership on CSM compensation plan design and quarterly attainment reporting
- Contribute to building out team norms and operating procedures as one of our early hires
- 3+ years of data-driven, operational experience, ideally in CS Ops, Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, BizOps, or fast-paced consulting role.
- Ownership of a critical business system for a function’s end-to-end processes.
- Expert in data analysis, segmentation, and reporting (Can perform complex functions in Excel).
- Experience in SQL (highly preferred) or willingness to learn
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base pay of $80K – $100K (DOE) + equity
- We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401(K) match.
- Location: Remote — wherever you want!
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.