Sales Manager at AtoB
About the role
AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation -- fixing the payments infrastructure in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe and angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram, and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon and small business credit at Square, Goldman Sachs, among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Provide hands-on coaching and feedback to a team of sales executives, who are charged with bringing in a new business against monthly revenue targets.
- Coach, develop, and motivate your team of executives to become top achievers.
- Successfully exceed monthly sales team targets and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation.
- Lead effective team meetings, one on one's and group trainings.
- Be working closely with the product and engineering team to help guide the product roadmap based on our customer's needs.
We’re looking for someone who:
- 4+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and leading sales teams
- 3+ years of outside sales management experience within the trucking or logistics industry
- Has a consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Has exceptional Excel / Data management skills.
- Is a thoughtful leader with a reputation for emotional intelligence and a winning spirit
- Has excellent consultative skills with experience in guiding customer's journey.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer demands.
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is a plus.
- Technology industry and startup experience is a plus.
Equity : We’re offering early team equity to each role. Salary is negotiable. We prefer your location to be SF Bay Area but are remote friendly. Open to US work visa sponsorship. We can setup a multi-round interview process or start on a contract basis in the next 1-2 weeks and if we see a mutual fit, we’ll offer a full-time founding role.
Benefits : We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401 (K) match.
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.