Outbound Sales Representative at AtoB
About the role
AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation -- fixing the payments infrastructure in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, and small business credit at Square, Goldman Sachs, among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities
- Achieve the monthly sales quota targets
- Handle all sales activity with clients to include identifying and developing a sales action plan, collecting documentation, and implementing established operational guidelines
- Be able to utilize CRM software to track and record the sales through the whole sales process along with customers account information
- Be able to interact with prospects in a more consultative approach
- Make 200+ plus cold calls per day to targeted prospects
- Work remotely with little supervision
- Critical thinker and be able to adapt to any situation you might run into in the sales process
We’re looking for someone who:
- Minimum 3-5 years in outbound phone sales.
- Ability to develop and execute the whole sales process and meet or exceed sales quotas
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing situations.
- Ability to understand and locate potential prospects through marketing and networking.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential new clients
- Pipeline- Close 40-50% Deals in pipeline per month
- Transportation, fuel card or other logistics industry experience is a plus.
Comp : This role will start on a 1099 contract basis, with $25/hr in base pay + commission. (1st year 90k OTE) Location: USA — wherever you want
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.