Customer Support at AtoB
About the role
AtoB (atob.com) is building Stripe for Transportation -- modernizing payments in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, DoorDash, Square, McKinsey, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Process technical and non-technical support tickets, always looking for ways to improve ticket-processing metrics.
- Reproduce and escalate issues reported by users.
- Create and maintain documentation for our knowledge base.
- Help prioritize issues in a high-volume environment by analyzing the severity of bugs.
- Improve the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Acting as support for the sales team, including study management and various marketing tasks
- Various tasks for QA support
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone who:
- 2+ years of experience supporting a technical product in customer support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating closely with teams outside of support
- Is comfortable with both Microsoft Windows and macOS environments.
- Demonstrates strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk and JIRA.
- Knows how to diagnose issues and reproduce bugs.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
Location: Anywhere in the USA or Canada :)
Apply directly at Work at a Startup or check our careers page at careers.atob.com/
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.