Head of SMB Sales at AtoB
About the role
AtoB (atob.com) is building Stripe for Transportation -- modernizing payments in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, and small business credit at Square, Goldman Sachs, among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe and angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram, and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a key driving force in continuing AtoB’s sales team growth, especially in our SMB and Mid-Market segments
- Create the vision for sales growth and help our Sales Managers execute in tandem with their teams
- Build predictable and repeatable sales funnel processes and best practices across multiple teams, including sales development, professional services, and sales enablement/training
- Partner with cross-functional efforts across Sales Ops, Finance, Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Risk to remove obstacles and close deals
- Solidify and scale the sales process
We're looking for someone who:
- 7+ years of sales success, preferably in a high growth company
- 3+ years of leadership experience, with experience leading a team of sales managers
- Experience in high transaction volume or financial services sales
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and departments in a rapidly growing environment
- Proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in a metrics-driven sales organization.
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is a plus.
- Technology industry and startup experience are a plus.
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.