Risk Analyst at AtoB
About the role
AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation -- fixing the payments infrastructure in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon and small business credit at Square, Goldman Sachs, among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the Role:
The Risk Analyst's objective is to provide accurate assessment of risk throughout the entire AtoB's pipeline from initial customer intake to debt management. This individual plays a critical role in the AtoB's process, ensuring AtoB's accounts are healthy, fair, and competitively optimized. In this role, you’ll develop a strong foundation for AtoB's risk operations, which lays the groundwork for opportunities in risk strategy and underwriting.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze customer applications for risk and credit decisions.
- Use model outputs and tools built in-house by our Risk Technology teams, and validate results with personal expertise to help make key credit decisions for customer accounts.
- Develop expertise on credit and debt management.
- You will engage cross-functionally (accounts, engineering, etc.) to ensure we are managing accounts fairly, accurately, and competitively.
- You will participate in special projects focused on our risk operations, such as collaborating with our data science and engineering teams to improve our models and tools.
We're looking for someone who have/are:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior experience in financial services / underwriting.
Equity : We’re offering early team equity to each role. Salary is negotiable. We prefer your location to be SF Bay Area but are remote friendly. Open to US work visa sponsorship. We can setup a multi-round interview process or start on a contract basis in the next 1-2 weeks and if we see a mutual fit, we’ll offer a full-time founding role.
Benefits : We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401 (K) match.
Why you should join AtoB
Stripe for Transportation.