Senior Backend Engineer - Golang
About the role
The most advanced means of wealth creation today are accessible only to those who are already wealthy. We are on a mission to make it easy for ordinary individuals to secure their financial prosperity in a self-directed, semi-automated, or completely automated way. No one is doing what we are doing right now. We have a differentiated product and differentiated distribution channel as well as a unique set of problems (optimization, distributed systems, information security, machine learning). We have been on a tear lately and have more opportunities than our capacity allows. Join us!
Once here, you will
Play a key role in designing, developing, and scaling our architecture. We are a technology-first company, leveraging a cloud-native technology stack (docker, kubernetes, istio, jaeger). At Atomic, you will help build services that help make it easier for ordinary individuals to secure their financial prosperity.
What we are looking for
We are looking for candidates who are creative, autonomous, curious, and hard-working. Some things that may make you a great fit:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing highly scalable distributed systems and APIs in Golang (or equivalent command of one language such as Java, C++, Scala).
- Desire to establish architectural decisions, strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable and reliable REST APIs and the desire to make them world-class
- Experience in successful delivery of high quality production services and systems
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Prior experience in the financial industry.
- Experience with building secure and compliant systems.
- Go, Python
- PostgreSQL, AWS Kinesis/SQS, GRPC, Istio, Jaeger
- Kubernetes (EKS) / AWS
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along your resume in the email.
- Feel free to share links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Why you should join Atomic
At Atomic we are building personalized investment management as a service.