Senior Sales Executive at Aura Vision
About the role
What’s in it for you..
- Excellent base salary and uncapped OTE (50:50 split)
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Be surrounded by a team of smart, driven and ambitious people
- Join a high-growth venture backed by Y Combinator and Wayra
- Be at the heart of the retail and AI revolution
A chance to grow...
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive who’s eager to execute the retail sales playbook at a fast-growing early-stage startup. We want someone who thrives on closing large multi-year deals, is excited to work as part of a tight-knit team and has excellent interpersonal skills to fill this highly visible function.
You’ll be reporting directly to our founder CEO and working closely alongside our Growth Marketing and Customer Success team members. You’ll have a track record of hitting quotas, selling enterprise technology solutions, coordinating complex deals, building relationships with senior stakeholders and using consultative selling methods to deliver exceptional value to clients.
As you grow with us, you’ll be taking the lead in growing the sales team, crafting channel partnerships and defining the company’s overall sales strategy.
You’ll be offered flexible working hours, the choice to work at home or at our offices in Shoreditch, and the chance to be at the forefront of the retail and AI revolution.
Your core responsibilities
- Achieve growth targets - steer, negotiate and close multi-year enterprise sales opportunities and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage key accounts - work with Sales Engineers and Customer Success teams to support complex sales cycles and deliver exceptional value to clients, guaranteeing upsell and renewal opportunities
- Develop propositions - study the company’s products, intimately understand the needs of our retail customers and prescribe solutions to solve those problems with clearly articulated ROI
Your other responsibilities
- Track performance - own your KPIs and objectives with weekly forecast meetings
- Generate leads - collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure a healthy pipeline of new deals and develop effective strategies to reach new prospects
- Develop channel partnerships - collaborating with third-parties to build strategic partnerships and additional revenue channels, following market trends and awareness of competition
- Develop sales strategy - design, implement and measure revenue growth experiments and liaise with the Product team to influence the direction of our solution
Requirements & skills
- 5+ years experience in leading enterprise technology sales
- Experience managing $250K+ deal sizes and quotas around $1m per annum
- Evidence of consistent quota attainment
- Proven ability to develop and manage complex sales cycle and negotiations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to influence and enthuse others
- Comfortable conducting software demos to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analytical mindset and experience with data analytics/business intelligence
- Experience using Sales Methodologies such as MEDDIC and using CRM platforms
- Creative, outside the box thinker
- Self-starter with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be at the forefront of the retail and AI revolution
- Knowledge of retail operations, retail technology stacks (e.g. PoS systems) and/or experience selling analytics solutions is a plus but not required
Apply now for an initial confidential chat.
Why you should join Aura Vision
Aura Vision is an in-store analytics solution that helps brick-and-mortar retailers take the guesswork out of managing their stores. We’ve developed a cutting-edge AI solution that uses existing CCTV cameras to provide new visibility into store performance. We’re working with some of the largest names in UK retail such as Frasers Group (Sports Direct & Flannels), O2 Retail (Telefonica), Onitsuka Tiger (ASICS) and rapidly growing D2C brands in the US like Purple Mattresses, TONAL and Neighbourhood Goods.
We’re a passionate team with a mix of PhDs, software engineers, sales and marketing managers based in Shoreditch, London. Aura Vision is backed by the world’s #1 accelerator, Y Combinator, and Telefonica’s Wayra, having raised over $2M in funding to date. Check us out at: https://auravision.ai