Information Security Architect at Axoni
About the role
The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related to securing corporate infrastructure, application security, and SaaS operations. Candidates should be highly technical, hands-on, and have experience designing and executing Information Security policies and programs. This is a senior level position, and as such there will be opportunities to shape the position and responsibilities.
- Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices
- Develop and enforce response procedures for security incidents
- Work with governance stakeholders to establish best practices for AWS IAM, system permissions, single-sign-on, etc.
- Edit and maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products
- CISSP or CISM
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Minimum 7 years of professional information security experience
- Experience with information security policy design
- Experience in mapping standards such as ISO27K, PCI DSS, NIST, SANS Critical Controls, SOC for cybersecurity, etc. into organizational standards
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure a plus
- Experience with cryptography a plus
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus
Why you should join Axoni
Axoni is a New York-based technology firm that specializes in multi-party workflows and infrastructure. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.