Senior Product Manager at Bankjoy
About the role
Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
Bankjoy is hiring a Senior Product Manager to join our growing, distributed team. This role will be the second product hire and own significant portions of the Bankjoy product suite. The product team is highly visible to both internal teams and our clients and partners, so this role will have an outsized influence on the product and the company as we build our success!
In this role, you will:
- Work with designers and developers to define new digital banking experiences
- Meet regularly with community FI’s and their customers to understand the needs and preferences of clients and users
- Communicate the value and function of our software products, both within Bankjoy and externally
- Help define the processes and culture of the Bankjoy product development organization
What you bring:
- 7+ years of product management experience, including enterprise software product management
- Experience managing a B2B product as a product owner
- A desire to excel in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment
- Ability to work effectively across internal teams, partners, and clients
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Why you should join Bankjoy
About Bankjoy Bankjoy is a Y Combinator-backed FinTech startup. We are changing the way Credit Unions and Community Banks do business and enable them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy delivers modern banking technology, including mobile banking, online banking, e-statements, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI to credit unions and community banks. We are among the fastest growing digital banking providers in the market. Our mission is to revolutionize American banking infrastructure by leading digital transformation at credit unions and community banks.