Senior DevOps Engineer
About the role
Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
You will be responsible for managing and building infrastructure and tools for the delivery of digital banking products to our customers in both cloud and on-prem environments.
What you'll do:
- Manage shared systems and services, such as the docker orchestrator, service registry, secrets management and more.
- Develop tools to streamline and automate steps and processes for the Engineering and QA teams to help us scale.
- Help shape infrastructure to support high availability and performance of digital banking products and services for our end users.
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience building scalable, reliable solutions to support critical, growing business operations
- 3+ years of experience monitoring applications in production environments
- 3+ years of Microsoft Azure experience (function apps, Azure Storage, Key Vault, Application Insights, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of YAML
- Experience in building and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with C# and .NET Core
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a startup-like environment
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent working experience
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Flexible PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Why you should join Bankjoy
About Bankjoy Bankjoy is a Y Combinator-backed FinTech startup. We are changing the way Credit Unions and Community Banks do business and enable them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy delivers modern banking technology, including mobile banking, online banking, e-statements, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI to credit unions and community banks. We are among the fastest growing digital banking providers in the market. Our mission is to revolutionize American banking infrastructure by leading digital transformation at credit unions and community banks.