Product Marketing Manager at Bankjoy
About the role
Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
The Product Marketing Manager role is for a business generalist who wants to have an outsized impact at a high growth startup. In this role you will report to the VP of Product Management, and work across teams to help us identify and capture strategic product opportunities.
This is both a tactical and strategic role. Your day to day may vary between researching an emerging area of fintech, preparing an executive to pitch at an industry conference, or presenting our product roadmap to a potential partner.
In this position you will contribute to meaningful strategic decisions, while enjoying a front seat to Bankjoy’s growth!
In this role, you will:
- Support revenue growth by partnering with sales and marketing to develop product messaging, pitch decks, and buyer personas
- Become the company expert on competitive analysis and market developments to inform strategic decision making and impact the product roadmap
- Create sales colateral and thought leadership to communicate our value proposition to prospects, partners, clients, and analysts
- Collaborate across product, sales, marketing, channel partnerships, and operations to execute product go-to-market strategies
- Present product demos to prospects and channel partners alongside the sales and product management team
What you bring:
- 1-3 years experience in a product management, research, analysis, content marketing, or strategy role, ideally within enterprise SaaS or fintech
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting to executives, sales prospects, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders
- Desire to work across teams and departments in a fast moving, dynamic startup environment
- Ability to navigate business strategy decisions and to execute tactical work, often in the same day
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Flexible PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Why you should join Bankjoy
About Bankjoy Bankjoy is a Y Combinator-backed FinTech startup. We are changing the way Credit Unions and Community Banks do business and enable them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy delivers modern banking technology, including mobile banking, online banking, e-statements, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI to credit unions and community banks. We are among the fastest growing digital banking providers in the market. Our mission is to revolutionize American banking infrastructure by leading digital transformation at credit unions and community banks.