Sales Operations Manager at Bankjoy
About the role
Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
The Sales Operations Manager will work in CRM for data analysis, expanding CRM footprint to include cross functional best practices, troubleshooting day-to-day issues and improving efficiency through the selection and implementation of automation tools. The Sales Operations Manager will help Bankjoy leadership make informed decisions about our company through a data driven approach. The role will include an active involvement in the implementation of SFDC. Additionally, utilize SFDC to organize lead lists, manage custom fields, ensure they are correctly updated, and automate administrative and marketing tasks. The Sales Operations Manager will need experience in using SFDC, presenting its data, and analysing how its findings can help Bankjoy
In this role, you will:
- You will be responsible for cross functional communication to translate business needs into effective tools within SFDC: Sales, customer success, operations, product management, engineering, integrations.
- Reduce friction in the sales process, so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities.
- Select, implement and manage sales automation tools.
- Create custom applications and processes within SFDC to provide the most relevant experience possible, integrate third-party platforms, troubleshoot technical issues.
- Review RFPs to identify any potential concerns or challenges and questions that need clarification from the customer.
- Schedule the proposal strategy calls, pulling in all required parties from across the organization, and summarizing the strategy post-call.
- Automate the RFP response process by working with SVP Sales, COO to select appropriate technology sets.
What you bring:
- Thorough understand of SFDC
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate across teams (product, engineering, operations, marketing, finance, sales)
- Program management experience
- Proven ability to meet fixed deadlines
- Solid research experience
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Why you should join Bankjoy
About Bankjoy Bankjoy is a Y Combinator-backed FinTech startup. We are changing the way Credit Unions and Community Banks do business and enable them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy delivers modern banking technology, including mobile banking, online banking, e-statements, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI to credit unions and community banks. We are among the fastest growing digital banking providers in the market. Our mission is to revolutionize American banking infrastructure by leading digital transformation at credit unions and community banks.