VP Revenue at Belvo
About the role
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo - while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
- Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Own the entire global go-to-market strategy and operations across the revenue cycle, spanning from lead generation to renewals and upsells, to help Belvo achieve exponential revenue growth
- Champion a data-driven approach to optimization of various revenue streams and product offerings
- Establish tactical short-term results and long-term strategy as well as triangulate and balance goals across SMB and Enterprise verticals
- Manage a cross-functional team of marketers, sales executives and customer success executives to drive revenue growth across verticals and regions
- Develop and maintain infrastructure, systems, processes and training programs to support the success and alignment of the marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Lead and nurture key customer relationships and help close key strategic opportunities
- Empower and inspire the various go-to-market teams; recruit, lead and develop future leaders while providing mentorship, feedback and guidance
- Engage product and engineering leaders to design and polish the ultimate end-to-end customer journey and experience
- Work closely with regional leadership to strategize on business development and partnership approaches and agreements
This position may be for you if:
- 8+ years of work experience (of which 5+ in a leadership role) in a sales, marketing or customer success role that requires deep product knowledge, ideally for a technical and complex product at a B2B SaaS company and/or B2B Fintech
- Proven track record of driving exponential revenue growth within in a B2B SaaS startup across SMB and Enterprise segments
- You are a charismatic leader people get behind and are extremely effective at leading multiple department heads and their highly collaborative teams, to execute on the company’s vision and OKRs
- You are logical, data driven, analytical and have experience solving complex problems in elegant and efficient ways
- Track record of success and fast progression in highly meritocratic environments
- Proven experience managing data driven revenue models, funnels, monitoring and forecasting all the way from lead generation to renewals and upsells
- True believer in SalesOps / RevOps and the value of constantly searching for a more efficient and A-grade commercial operation
- You are adaptable, enjoy fast-paced environments and thrive when you have to multitask under tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and roll-up the sleeves mentality
- International experience and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Open Banking and PSD2 regulation in Europe
- Experience working in Latin America
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese, both written and verbañ
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us) 🔆 Flexible working hours 🔝 Remote friendly 🐶 Pet friendly 🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service 👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance 🎊 Paid time off on your birthday 🌎 Work from any office twice per year 💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years 🙋 Training Budget 😎 Team building events 🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month 🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends 🚀 Yearly offsite 🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee 🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
Why you should join Belvo
Belvo is a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, through one easy-to-use API. Think Plaid for Latam.