Product Marketing Lead at Belvo
About the role
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform with the bold vision of democratizing access to financial services in Latin America. We enable any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users’ financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. Our team currently represents 15 nationalities and we have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo - while a large portion of us works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
Since starting our adventure in May 2019, we have raised $56m from the leading VC investors globally.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack. . Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
- Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- Own the content creation for our product newsletters, landing pages, and work closely with the Marketing and Content teams to ensure our product value proposition is consistently presented across all marketing channels and activities.
- Work closely with our Product Team (Head of Product and Product Managers) to prepare the new product launches campaigns, from PR to website.
- Support product onboarding and engagement programs to help our users make the most out of Belvo, driving a best-in-class product experience and business results.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition - maintain an internal market intelligence repository and create internal and client-facing materials such as one-pages by use cases, sales decks, and more.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts... ) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create marketing collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
This position may be for you if:
- Have 3+ years of relevant Product Marketing in B2B SaaS products.
- Previous experience in Fintech or Financial Services.
- You have a proven record of successfully launching products and programs globally and locally
- You have a strong consumer product marketing background
- Ability to translate technical concepts into value propositions.
- Rock-solid communicator and storyteller and you can proudly showcase relevant credentials.
- Experience in a fast-paced or startup environment.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Native in Spanish or Portuguese, fluent in English.
- Previous experience working with international, distributed, and remote teams
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us) 🔆 Flexible working hours 🔝 Remote friendly 🐶 Pet friendly 🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service 👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance 🎊 Paid time off on your birthday 🌎 Work from any office twice per year 💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years 🙋 Training Budget 😎 Team building events 🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month 🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends 🚀 Yearly offsite 🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee 🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
Why you should join Belvo
Belvo is a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, through one easy-to-use API. Think Plaid for Latam.