Product Manager at Belvo
About the role
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City and São Paulo and some of us work remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
- Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
- Work closely with customers and Business Development to understand the problems, structure them and identify opportunities
- Shape a roadmap for a cross-functional development team, using data to maximize the impact
- Build in a lean and iterative way, ship fast and often
- Partner with Engineering and Design to define specs, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables
- Set the metrics to measure success for your team
- Partner with all stakeholders to make each product release a big success
- Become the "go-to" person for your product area
You can be part of the gang if:
- 3+ years of experience as Fintech Product Manager in a B2B SaaS or developer-tool type software products
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in technology or have done some coding
- Built products by collaborating across engineering, sales, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating customer challenges
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
- You personally built an integration with an API in the past
- You have experience working with remote teams
- You’ve launched your own startup
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🐶 Pet friendly
🧘🏾♀️ Access to mental health service
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🌎 Work from any office twice per year
💻 Renew your laptop every 2 years
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month
🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
Salary Range: €35.000 to €50.000 gross/annual + equity
Why you should join Belvo
Belvo is a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, through one easy-to-use API. Think Plaid for Latam.