Lead IOS Developer at Bikayi
About the role
- Have proficient knowledge in swift, firestore.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Work in a cross functional domain, gather requirements from different stakeholders
- Provide constructive feedback and help solve implementation issues
- Able to guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests and training new hires.
- Ensure regular shipping of code, we work in 2 week sprints. Making sure that every week we are releasing something new.
- Take regular interviews and help in team building.
- Introduce best design practices in the organization.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Proficiency with either one of full stack or mobile domains.
- Past experience of launching and scaling products.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in technical domains.
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Adopted by 30 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
- Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in India \m/
Why you should join Bikayi
We want to empower the dreams of every merchant and business person. We want them to reach their true potential and then go beyond.
We see ourselves as our merchant's coach, assistant and friend — someone who is with them right from helping them setup an elaborate online store to facilitating payments to getting their product delivered at any PIN code, we are there all through the funnel to empower them with a great online business experience, and help them scale their enterprise to new heights.
As of today, we have powered 4,00,000 ambitious Indian entrepreneurs, and are growing rapidly.