Promotions-enabled mobile POS for cornerstores.
bipi is a free, easy-to-use POS app for cornerstores ("warung") in Indonesia. We help merchants track sales, and run in-store campaigns to promote FMCG products. We work with global, top-tier brands to re-shape the analytics landscape in developing markets, by providing reliable and actionable data to improve strategic and commercial decisions.
How can you contribute?
● Design, develop, test and deploy Tableau dashboards
● Provide business-critical insight to leading FMCG companies in Indonesia to drive impactful decisions and measurable outcomes
● Help shape market-leading analytics and our overall product roadmap through design thinking and direct industry collaboration
● Structure complex datasets into clear and meaningful visualisation outputs
What are we looking for?
● Based in Southeast Asia. Ideally based in Indonesia.
● Fluent in English and communicates effectively. Bahasa Indonesia is optional.
● Proven experience with Tableau dashboard design and delivery
● Strong understanding of data strategy, data modelling, and ETL design and execution
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with high degree of adaptability
Example of valuable experiences for this role:
● Experience in business intelligence or data science roles
● Working in leading FMCG companies and / or high-paced and dynamic professional environments (e.g., management consulting, leading tech companies)
In Indonesia, ~US$100 billion worth of consumer products are channelled through cornerstores (warung) annually. Cornerstores today are primarily cash-based and do not have any systems to run promotions.
Bipi is a free, easy-to-use POS app for cornerstores in Indonesia. Cornerstores simply scan barcodes to instantly access products & prices, track sales and manage their stores. We facilitate promotions for FMCG brands in our stores, boosting sales by 10-60%.
Our founding team has worked with large brands like Coca-Cola, Mondelez and AB Inbev, where we learned that brands spend 20% of revenues on promotions, making it a $3B opportunity in Southeast Asia.