Product Data Analyst at Bitrise
About the role
As a member of Bitrise’s Data Team, you will be embedded into one of our Product Teams helping them to make product decisions, enable new integrations, or roll out new features. You can have a real impact here, your work will serve as a compass for developers and product owners. Join us and help them make the most of their efforts.
As a Product Data Analyst at Bitrise you will
- Set and evaluate tests on product features
- Set key indicators of initiatives with product owners and other stakeholders
- Build business intelligence reports, the dashboard on them, or collect insights in other ways
- Develop and implement machine learning models to predict feature usage, upgrades, or churn
- Work closely with Data Engineers to construct data sets
- Come up with your own project ideas
Key skills and characteristics
- You have worked for a software company as a customer or product analyst
- You’ve been part of agile teams
- You have ever evaluated A/B tests
- You have worked with relational databases and you are familiar with warehousing technologies like Snowflake or Google BigQuery
- You are a master of SQL
- You have built fancy dashboards in tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Clik, or any similar tool.
- You are familiar with one or more other languages used in the data domain, like R, Python, Java, or Scala
- You have a good understanding of advanced statistics
- You can turn numbers into stories, you can tell that story, argue and persuade stakeholders
What would really knock our socks off
- Been part of a rapidly growing company/team
- Used data science techniques, such as predictive modeling or machine learning
- Created product features from data produced by our customers
- Worked with event tracking tools such as Segment or Freshpaint
- Exploring user behavior using product analytics tools such as Amplitude
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech* The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
- Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process) in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.