Senior UX Researcher at Bitrise
About the role
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will own the part of the product which your product teams are working on. It’ll be your responsibility to conduct research and provide actionable insights for the team. By collaborating with the product manager and the product designer, you’ll be able to define features requested by our customers - or test the ones that come from the design team. You’ll be part of our dedicated research team, working on various research ops-related tasks and sharing knowledge regularly to get a product-wide understanding of user issues.
The research team is working on company-level projects (like segmentation, journey maps) as a team of fellow collaborators. Also, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team with engineers and other product people (product manager, designer, data analyst).
As a Senior UX Researcher at Bitrise, you will
- Support various product teams from finding and conceptualizing new features to testing these features during the design process
- Own the whole research process: planning with your designer and product manager peers, executing the research, and presenting it to the whole product team. Recruitment via various tools will also be your task
- Follow the design and development of the features in the team and support them by representing the voice of our customers
- Contribute continuously to our insight library and represent your area within the research team, where we share our knowledge, discuss ideas and work on projects of our own
Key skills and characteristics
- You have 5+ years in market research or user experience research
- You have solid experience in planning and executing research studies
- You are capable of conducting research with robust qualitative and/or quantitative methods
- You can deliver actionable insights from the research you do
- You are experienced in how to communicate these insights to the team and stakeholders
- You can collaborate with your product team and fellow researchers as well
- You have fluent English speaking and writing skills
What would really knock our socks off
- Software development / mobile application development experience
- Research in a B2B environment
- Working with data and analytical tools
- Agile processes
- Managing stakeholders
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance, and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech*
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
*Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process) in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.