Student Success Associate at Blair
About the role
We deeply care about helping young people be financially independent and believe that financial freedom is a critical precursor for mental and physical health. We dream big and want to offer every person in the world access to the education they need to succeed in life. At Blair, you will work with an exceptional team on solving a fundamental societal problem.
As a Student Success Associate, you will work directly with our COO to ensure a frictionless interaction between our students and us. Besides managing repayment processes, your objective will be to ensure best-in-class communication to our students and educational partners. You will play a crucial role in creating playbooks and internal processes to scale our servicing to many thousands of students. You will represent the Blair brand and get unique insights into the operations of a rapidly growing venture.
- Perform 1:1 customer support verbally and in writing
- Manage student repayments through our proprietary servicing platform
- Identify new ways of educating students about our products and services
- Create scalable workflows to increase efficiency within the company
- Continuously challenge and improve our servicing processes
What we are looking for
- Professional experience in customer-facing roles (e.g., onboarding, sales, or software implementation), preferably in early-stage startups
- Tech-savvy. You feel comfortable executing across multiple internal and external platforms.
- Skilled communicator. You can clearly explain complex topics in person and writing.
- Detail-oriented. You feel comfortable managing sensitive customer information.
- Accountable. You enjoy the responsibility of owning key customer relationships and accounts.
- Ownership from day 1
- Dynamic team and flat hierarchies
- Tackling a major societal challenge for this generation and the next to come
- Market-rate salaries and generous equity package
- Health insurance coverage, including Dental and Vision
- $100 monthly wellness or fitness allowance
- $500 annual learning or conference allowance
This job is not right for you, but you like what we are doing? We have other open positions as well.
Why you should join Blair
Blair is offering Income Share Agreements as a Service to educational institutions. We enable every school in the US a simple way to offer outcome-based financing to align their incentives with their students. We are funded by world-class investors, including Y Combinator, Tiger Global, and multiple prominent Founders & Business Angels.