Software Engineering Intern
About the role
What is BLISSWAY?
Founded by two Stanford grads with a background in infrastructure startups, BLISSWAY is using machine learning and IoT to develop a new technology that eradicates traffic congestion in highways. We already have a live pilot with the State of Colorado and will be closing with two more states soon. The company has raised >$3 millions from YC, Softbank, Maniv and others.
You can check this 2-minute video of what we do.
You are a good fit if you:
- Excel at coding (clean, maintainable, scalable), testing and iterating quickly
- Are currently enrolled in a Computer Science degree program with at least two years of study completed
- Have experience with Python and Node.js
- Can join full-time for at least 6 months
- Take ownership of your projects and get stuff done!
- Are an independent thinker with strong technical arguments who wants the best ideas to win
- Have a growth mindset and embrace constructive feedback
Nice to have:
- You have worked at a fast-paced startup before
- Mobile development experience
- Embedded systems experience
Reasons you might NOT be excited:
- We are an early-stage startup so priorities and projects change often.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredible hard to push towards our goals. Most people won't be cut out for it.
- You don't like working in chaotic environments. This is not the type of job where you show up and we tell you what to do every day.
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary
- Lots of responsibility and autonomy: You will own key projects
- Work flexibility: We are based in Denver. You can work with us here or completely remote within the US
- Mission: Work with a team that wants to solve one of the main frustrations of modern life
If you want to learn more, let's talk! Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume/LinkedIn and your Github/website/portfolio.
Why you should join BLISSWAY
Founded by two Stanford grads with a background in infrastructure startups, BLISSWAY is using machine learning and IoT to develop a new technology that eradicates traffic congestion on highways. We already have a live pilot with the State of Colorado and are closing with two more states. The company has raised $3 million from YC, Softbank, Maniv, and others.
You can check this 2-minute video of what we do: