Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Blixo
About the role
You are a scrappy hustler who will qualify leads and set Demos/Appointments to help Blixo’s CEO drive sales. You want to work with the former SVP of Sales for a billion dollar company to grow into an Account Executive (AE) over the coming months.
- Qualifying Leads and setting Demos/Appointments with target prospects
- Work closely with CEO to convert leads to sales opportunities
- Responsible for qualifying and passing 1 Lead per day / 20 Leads per Month (subject to change)
- Making 60+ phone calls (12+ conversations) per day to clients in assigned verticals
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- All other duties assigned
- Compensation includes a base salary plus monthly bonuses
- 3-5 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales, Recruiting, or Email Marketing
- High need for achievement and competition—loves to compete and win.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory—unfazed by rejection
- Coachable—listens to and implements advice from manager
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently—will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Resourceful—goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
Why you should join Blixo
Blixo is tackling the $120 billion a year B2B Payments space, and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. Our CEO is a unicorn founder who has launched a billion dollar business and several multimillion dollar businesses including the #1 subscription box, #1 vehicle trading site, #1 legal site, and #3 online game in North America.